Friday, April 25, 2008

Cookie Snatcher

Earlier this week I was making cookies to bring to someone who had just had a baby. Of course the girls both wanted one, but it was just before dinner, so we all shared one. I had them on the counter to cool and then went into my room to get something. I came back and Malia was acting kind of funny and her mouth was full. I asked her if she had eaten the cookies, but she just looked at me like, "Who me, are you crazy?" I looked at the cookie sheet and there were at least three cookies missing! I have no idea how she was able to eat them so fast, but I am sure she didn't have much time to enjoy them. I knew that I should have been more frustrated with her, but it mostly made me laugh. I didn't let her know that, but I guess it reminds me to just enjoy life and to go for it, even if I might get in trouble!! Kids are so fun!!!

No comments: