I was tagged by Alida.
How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
3 Joys
My Family
My testimony of the Gospel
Reading
3 Fears
That someone will come into my home and harm my family.
That I am not a good mother.
Going blind
3 Goals
To lose my baby weight and eat healthier.
To get my new calling about the cannery and food storage up to date.
Learn to play the piano.
3 Obsessions/Collections
Blogging and Digital Scrapbooking - Scrapblog.com
Reading - I even read when I blow dry my hair!
"Spring" cleaning my house
3 Facts About Me
I love chips and salsa.
I hate dishes left in the sink that still have all the goopy food on them.
I have lived in or visited at least half of the fifty states.
I tag Jess, Aubrey, Sarah, Carolyn, Shannon, and Mere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment