Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Staycation

Josh has fall break this week from school and we wanted to go somewhere, but decided to stay here and have a staycation instead. If you are not sure what that is exactly, it is when you stay home, and do fun things around where you live. Not as much fun as going somewhere, but you always get to sleep in your own bed. We decided to visit a indoor amusement park about 45 minutes from our house. It looked really fun on their online ad, but as we arrived, I have to say it was a little ghetto. We decided to look past it and have a fun time. We bought the girls an all rides pass and Josh and I were able to ride for free! I love free things. Family fun on the carousel!
Malia and Juliana love,love,loved the bumper cars! They had so much fun banging into everyone, especially each other. Mom and Dad loved them too. I have to say I was a little spazzy on them, but we had a great time. It is all about the control.

Three little monkeys swinging in the tree, teasing Mr. Alligator, "You can't catch me, no you can't catch me!"
Grant's first zebra ride. Just Kidding!
We stayed for two hours and rode all the rides multiple times. The girls also loved the mini roller coaster and the Barrel of Monkeys ride. The rest of the week we plan to visit the park and hopefully get new family pictures taken. We are totally enjoying the cooler weather and have been taking many walks.

No comments: