Also part of our mini makeover I finally talked the girls into trying curlers again. We put them in Saturday night after baths and let them sleep all night with the curlers in. They looked so cute and were so excited to see the end result.Monday, February 23, 2009
Mini Makeovers
We had a fun church activity last Friday night. We had a "soup"er social and played games. It was nice to visit with other people and be silly with the kids. We played , Do you love your neighbor, and Win Lose or Draw. Our last game was a type of Fear Factor. Josh was one of the guys nominated to help with the shaving cream activity. We had three teams and each team had to see how many Cheetos they could get to stick to the shaving cream on their guy's face. We didn't win, I think the bishops team won, but it was fun and the girls loved it.
Also part of our mini makeover I finally talked the girls into trying curlers again. We put them in Saturday night after baths and let them sleep all night with the curlers in. They looked so cute and were so excited to see the end result.
I have never been great at getting the curlers in, but I think that it turned out pretty well. I always get the ends tucked in funny and they kind of kink weird. The soft curls in their hair was such a nice finishing touch, I think we will be trying it more often. They were so excited to see their hair, that they woke me up early on Sunday and had half the curlers out before I even truly woke up!
Also part of our mini makeover I finally talked the girls into trying curlers again. We put them in Saturday night after baths and let them sleep all night with the curlers in. They looked so cute and were so excited to see the end result.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment