Saturday, March 28, 2009
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Last Sunday afternoon we had a fun visit with some friends, Mike & Jamie (not pictured). They were visiting from Indiana and had gone to High School with Josh. Mike, the one in the picture, was one of Josh's groomsmen at our wedding. We were able to meet their new little girl. She is so cute and so good. Grant had fun sitting by her and trying to "share" his toys. I love watching little babies interact.
It was fun for me to hear them reminiscing about old times. I always love to hear stories about Josh before I knew him. I get to know him even more and hear some of the stories he has told me from a different perspective. I get a kick out of watching him get embarrassed when they tease him or tell me how great a guy he was in school. I am glad that we had time to visit while they were here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment