Juliana lost her tooth this morning. She was so excited. She came into my room this
morning at 5:30 am, and I was about to tell her to go back to bed when she tells me that her tooth came out. She is so excited to have the Tooth Fairy come and visit her. So, what is the going rate for the Tooth Fairy? I have heard all kinds, but I think that we are sticking to a dollar or less.

Grant has also been hitting a lot of milestones lately. He is crawling everywhere and is pulling up on everything. He has also started to let go when standing. The most shocking was when I was doing laundry the other day and he pulls up on the
laundry basket and then proceeds to push it across the room while walking. I couldn't believe it! About a month ago he was barely rolling over both ways! He has just turned eight months and is keeping us busy!

No comments:
Post a Comment